Complimentary Web Seminar
Mining Payables for Profits in an Uncertain Global Economy
Original Broadcast Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012
Have you joined the ranks of the networked enterprise? By enabling electronic commerce with your customers, suppliers, and other partners, you can develop cash management strategies that help your business across all business cycles, improve cash forecasting, and reduce supply chain risk.
At ONEOK, treasury is playing a key role in driving this transformation. In this free webinar, T.D. Eureste, director of finance and treasury, will explain how cloud computing and electronic invoicing is becoming a foundation technology for “dynamic discounting” that is boosting cash earnings and profits.
What attendees will learn:
- Achieve double-digit returns on your short-term cash with no risk
- Expand discount opportunities to new groups of suppliers, and on a prorated, sliding scale up to the invoice due date
- Drive supplier participation by communicating a clear value proposition: visibility into invoice and payment status for better cash flow forecasting and opportunities to reduce days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Embrace cloud computing to protect against fraud and support mobile operations
- T.D. Eureste
- Director, Treasury and Finance
- Drew Hofler
- Sr. Solutions Marketing Manager, Financial Solutions
Mr. Hofler is recognized as one of the top experts in the world in the area of collaborative finance and dynamic discounting. He has been interviewed and quoted widely in finance and supply chain industry