Complimentary Web Seminar
The Cloud and T&E Expense Management: Driving Efficiency and the Bottom Line
Original Broadcast Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012
More than ever before, companies around the globe are leveraging the power of cloud computing to enhance productivity. In fact, public cloud sales amounted to $28 billion worldwide in 2011 according to IDC. As a pioneer in this emerging market, Concur is helping companies of all sizes and industries better manage travel and expense.
Join Treasury & Risk and Concur on July 26 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT for an informative presentation, The Cloud and T&E Expense Management: Driving Efficiency and the Bottom Line. During this webinar, a Concur expert and client, T-Systems, will be on-hand to share how organizations can:
- Improve business processes and save time through automation
- Ensure compliance to corporate T&E policies
- Increase security and virtually eliminate fraud
- Enhance flexibility through the use of mobile
- Cut costs related to T&E expenses
Attend this webinar and discover how the cloud can benefit your organization’s travel and expense management process.
- Martin Lagler
- Head of Accounting
- T-Systems NA, Inc.
- Amy Padgett
- Sr. Solutions Marketing Manager
- Concur Technologies