Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 27th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Treasury & Risk is in the midst of presenting the 2023 Alexander Hamilton Awards. So far, we have recognized winners in three categories:
- ChildFund International: GOLD award for — Taking Treasury Outside the Box
- Exelon Corp. & Constellation Energy: SILVER award for — How an Exelon Divestiture Resulted in Two Excellent Treasuries
- Starwood Capital Group: BRONZE award for — Virtual Accounts Bring Tangible Benefits
- And view our 2023 Treasury Transformation awards on-demand webcast
- NWR, Inc: Small Company Excellence Award in Treasury Transformation for — Process Automation and Visibility Are the Lifeblood of a Lean Treasury Team
- TeamViewer: Small Company Excellence Award in Technology Excellence for — Gaining a Real-Time View of Cash
- And view our 2023 Small Company Excellence Awards on-demand webcast
- Microsoft: GOLD award for — Leveraging the Blockchain to Improve the Supply Chain
- Morgan Stanley: SILVER award for — Tapping a Wealth of Data to Improve Portfolio Risk Management
- Paychex: BRONZE award for — Reducing Risk and Creating Value for the Company
Please stay tuned, as we will continue to present categories of 2023 awards throughout the year. In the meantime, you can see a complete list of finalists here.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors: Kyriba and TIS.
Thank you, too, to this year’s judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Marie Hollein, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Paul Galloway—for selecting these winning companies from among the many outstanding entries!
And congratulations to our winners!
The 2024 Alexander Hamilton Awards are now open for submissions, with an (extended) entry deadline of midnight on September 11, 2023. Enter your innovative projects today to get the recognition you deserve!