Now in their 20th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards recognize companies that have taken a big leap forward in treasury, finance, or risk management through an innovative process and/or technology implementation.
Treasury & Risk’s panel of judges has selected finalists in seven categories. We are in the process of presenting the 2015 Alexander Hamilton Awards through a series of webcasts and articles.
Congratulations to our finalists:
- • Working Capital Management: DFC Global, Microsoft, and Omnicom Group
- • Liquidity Management: Albemarle, Google, and Hilton Worldwide
Webcast: May 18, 2016. Register today!
- • Financial Risk Management: Google, Healthcare Service Corp., and Starbucks
- • Operational Risk Management & Insurance: Google, Harley-Davidson, and Healthcare Service Corp.
Webcast: April 27, 2016. Register today!
- • Technology Excellence: Cummins, Google, and Healthcare Service Corp.
Webcast: View the archived event today! | Article: "Outside the Box, and up on a Pedestal"
- • Treasury Transformation: Healthcare Service Corp., Hindustan Unilever, and Starbucks
- • Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets. Caterpillar, Ford Motor Co., and Microsoft
This year we will also present an Overall Excellence Award for Project of the Year, as well as a Treasury of the Year Overall Excellence Award for the company whose varied entries demonstrate a treasury team that is excelling at innovation. The Overall Excellence webcast will take place on June 8, 2016. A registration page will be live soon at treasuryandrisk.com/webseminars.