Alexander Hamilton Awards
For more than two decades, the Alexander Hamilton awards from Treasury & Risk have recognized companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Treasury & Risk has closed nominations for the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Thank you to all the companies that submitted entries! We recently announced the finalists for our 2020 awards.
On April 16 at noon EDT, please join us for a live webcast celebrating the winners of the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards in Treasury Transformation. We will be recognizing:
- Brose Fahrzeugteile for an improvement initiative that automated numberous processes, increasing visibility, transparency, and standardization throughout the treasury function, and
- GoDaddy for a wide-ranging project that redesigned the company’s cash management, capital structure, banking, investment and FX processes.
In addition to learning from these treasury innovators, attendees of the live event will be eligible to receive 1.2 CTP or FP&A recertification credits from the AFP. Register today.
Treasury & Risk congratulates Corning Incorporated for winning the 2019 Alexander Hamilton Overall Excellence Award! Our conversation with Corning’s treasury leadership team highlights the ways in which the company has built a truly innovative treasury function.
We also presented 2019 awards across seven categories:
- GOLD: Hyundai Capital America | “Big Changes to Capital Structure Drive Corporate Competitiveness”
- SILVER: Mastercard | “When Radical Process Changes Pay Off”
- BRONZE: Microsoft | “A Revamped Infrastructure for Intercompany Payments”
- HONORABLE MENTION: NH Hotel Group | “Sharpening the Cash Flow Focus Across a Global Enterprise”
- On-demand Webcast: “Revolutionizing Legacy Treasury Processes”
- GOLD: Corning, Incorporated | “Incorporating China into a Global Cash Pool”
- SILVER: WW International | “Reducing Leverage by Leveraging Cash Forecasts”
- BRONZE: Uber Technologies | “How Treasury Can Support ‘Unprecedented’ Growth”
- GOLD: Corning, Incorporated | “Model of Excellence in Financial Risk Management”
- SILVER: Paychex | “The Opportunity Cost of Risk Avoidance”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Custom-Built Software Streamlines Currency-Controls Compliance”
- SILVER: Amway | “Centralizing Payments Across 100 Markets Around the World”
- BRONZE: Bristol-Myers Squibb | “Improving Efficiency of Global Travel Sourcing”
- On-demand Webcast: “How to Leverage Payment Innovations and Efficiencies”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “What Treasury Should Do to Be Prepared”
- SILVER: U.S. Postal Service | “Shoring up Cybersecurity at One of the World’s Largest Retail Organizations”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Extending Visibility and Productivity for Extended Payment Terms”
- SILVER: Baird | “APIs Automate Booking of Payments that Defy Standardization”
- BRONZE: Stanley Black & Decker | “Retooling Processes to Improve Productivity and ROI”
- On-demand Webcast: “Successful Treasury Transformation and Innovation through Technology Excellence”
- GOLD: Flywire | “Partnership Breeds Innovation in Funds Transfers out of India“
- SILVER: Microsoft | “Automating Cash Visibility in Emerging Markets“
- BRONZE: PingPong Global Solutions | “Streamlined Repatriation of Cash Around the World“
Congratulations to all our winners! Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Craig Jeffery, Marie Hollein, and Prashant Patri—for making the tough choices and selecting these exceptional projects as our 2019 winners.
And thank you very much to our sponsors—Citi, ION, and GTreasury—whose support made this year’s awards program possible.