Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 25th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Call for entries!
Treasury & Risk is currently looking for nominations for our 2022 Alexander Hamilton Awards. If you are a corporate treasury, finance, and/or risk management professional who was involved in an innovative project that substantially improved the operations or strategic contribution of your function, you can enter by completing the online submission form available here. Or learn more about the awards process here. Get started pulling your entry together today… The deadline for entries will be August 31, 2021.
Meanwhile, Treasury & Risk continues to present our 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards.
2020 was a year unlike any other, yet treasury organizations found many ways to innovate. In fact, the pressures that the Covid-19 crisis exerted on corporate liquidity, debt covenants, the supply chain, and other areas of business and financial management drove many treasury groups to explore solutions they might not have considered in a more typical business climate. That is the story of the 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards.
Treasury & Risk is now presenting the 2021 awards via a series of articles and webcasts. We have already presented four categories:
- Bandwidth: GOLD award for — Increasing Treasury’s Bandwidth by Harnessing Accessible Tech
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Efficient Access Management for Bank Portals Around the World
- Salesforce: BRONZE award for — A New Approach to Invoicing Forecasts
- BDP International: HONORABLE MENTION for — Cash Visibility That Supports Global Growth
- And view our 2021 Treasury Transformation Awards on-demand webcast
- HCSC: GOLD award for — When Technology Excellence Drives People and Process Improvements
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Automation Streamlines Bank Statement Management
- CUNA Mutual: BRONZE award for — Payment System Integration via APIs
- And view our 2021 Technology Excellence Awards on-demand webcast
- Intel: Intel for the ‘Win-Win’
- Walmart: Walmart Builds a Working Capital Option to Support Small Suppliers
- And view our 2021 Working Capital Management: Partner Impact Awards on-demand webcast.
- Charter Hall: GOLD award for — Virtual Account Structure Streamlines Liquidity Management
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: SILVER award for — Liquidity Management Heads off the Beaten Path
- And view our 2021 Liquidity Management Awards on-demand webcast
Additional Treasury & Risk webcasts and articles over the course of 2021 will celebrate innovative initiatives in three additional categories, plus an Overall Excellence Award winner. (Note that winners in each category that has not yet been presented are listed alphabetically. Treasury & Risk will announce the “color” of award that each organization has won when presenting the awards in that category.) The winners are:
Working Capital & Payments
- Woodstream Corporation
Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2021 winners among all the entries, and to our 2021 program sponsors: ICD, C2FO, Kyriba, GTreasury, and FinLync. Congratulations to all our winners!