Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 25th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
2020 was a year unlike any other, yet treasury organizations found many ways to innovate. In fact, the pressures that the Covid-19 crisis exerted on corporate liquidity, debt covenants, the supply chain, and other areas of business and financial management drove many treasury groups to explore solutions they might not have considered in a more typical business climate.
That is the story of the 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards.
Treasury & Risk is now presenting the 2021 awards via a series of articles and webcasts. We have already presented three categories, with the fourth coming on June 2, 2021. So far, we have presented awards in:
- Bandwidth: GOLD award for — Increasing Treasury’s Bandwidth by Harnessing Accessible Tech
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Efficient Access Management for Bank Portals Around the World
- Salesforce: BRONZE award for — A New Approach to Invoicing Forecasts
- BDP International: HONORABLE MENTION for — Cash Visibility That Supports Global Growth
- And view our 2021 Treasury Transformation Awards on-demand webcast
- HCSC: GOLD award for — When Technology Excellence Drives People and Process Improvements
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Automation Streamlines Bank Statement Management
- CUNA Mutual: BRONZE award for — Payment System Integration via APIs
- And view our 2021 Technology Excellence Awards on-demand webcast
- Intel: Intel for the ‘Win-Win’
- Walmart: Walmart Builds a Working Capital Option to Support Small Suppliers
- And view our 2021 Working Capital Management: Partner Impact Awards on-demand webcast.
Additional Treasury & Risk webcasts and articles over the course of 2021 will celebrate innovative initiatives in four additional categories, plus an Overall Excellence Award winner. (Note that winners in each category that has not yet been presented are listed alphabetically. Treasury & Risk will announce the “color” of award that each organization has won when presenting the awards in that category.)
The winners are:
- Charter Hall Group
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Join our live webcast on June 2 at 4pmET | 1pmPT to celebrate the winners of our 2021 Liquidity Management awards, learn from their experiences, and earn 1.2 CTP or FP&A recertification credits from the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP). Register today!
Working Capital & Payments
- Woodstream Corporation
Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2021 winners among all the entries, and to our 2021 program sponsors: ICD, C2FO, Kyriba, and GTreasury.
Congratulations to all our winners!
The 2022 Alexander Hamilton Awards cycle will open for submissions in late spring/early summer 2021.