Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 27th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Treasury & Risk is currently presenting our 2022 Alexander Hamilton Awards. This year’s program spans seven award categories:
- Small Company Excellence — webcast on July 20, 2022, at 11amET. Learn how Goshawk Aviation, Lithko Contracting, and Exitus Credit creatively navigated the dynamic business environment of the past few years, without the resources of a multibillion-dollar multinational. Register today!
- Technology Excellence — webcast scheduled for September 14, 2022. Stay tuned…
- Risk Management
- Ciena Corporation: GOLD award for — Transforming Treasury to Support Ongoing Global Growth
- Sisecam: SILVER award for — Broad Benefits from Centralizing Global Treasury Operations
- And view our 2022 Treasury Transformation Awards on-demand webcast
- Cenveo: GOLD award for — Enveloping Processes in Continuous Improvement
- And view our 2022 Liquidity Management Award on-demand webcast
- Genuine Parts Company: GOLD award for — Genuine Transformation of Working Capital Management
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: SILVER award for — Taking Supply-Chain Finance Global
- Boston Scientific: BRONZE award for — Finding the Capital to Fund Corporate Growth
- And view our 2022 Working Capital & Payments Awards on-demand webcast
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW): GOLD award for — Enterprise Treasury Capabilities for a Geographically Dispersed Nonprofit
- Coupang: SILVER award for — Being Prepared: How Treasury Supports a Global Tech Business
- And view our 2022 Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets on-demand webcast
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2022 winners among all the entries.
And thank you very much to our 2022 program sponsors: Kyriba, C2FO, TIS, ION Treasury, and ICD.