Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 26th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
In November 2021, Treasury & Risk announced the finalists for the 2022 Alexander Hamilton Awards. We will present awards in six categories next year, starting in the spring of 2022. You can see the list of finalists for each category here.
Our 2023 awards program will open for submissions in early summer of 2022. If you have recently completed an innovative project in treasury, finance, or risk management, stay tuned for more information about the 2023 contest.
In the meantime, Treasury & Risk continues to present our 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards. We have now presented awards in six categories, with one still to come.
- Bandwidth: GOLD award for — Increasing Treasury’s Bandwidth by Harnessing Accessible Tech
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Efficient Access Management for Bank Portals Around the World
- Salesforce: BRONZE award for — A New Approach to Invoicing Forecasts
- BDP International: HONORABLE MENTION for — Cash Visibility That Supports Global Growth
- And view our 2021 Treasury Transformation Awards on-demand webcast
- HCSC: GOLD award for — When Technology Excellence Drives People and Process Improvements
- Microsoft: SILVER award for — Automation Streamlines Bank Statement Management
- CUNA Mutual: BRONZE award for — Payment System Integration via APIs
- And view our 2021 Technology Excellence Awards on-demand webcast
- eBay: GOLD award for — Using Surety Bonds to Secure FBO Funds in Europe
- Sodexo: SILVER award for — Multipronged Payment Strategy Boosts A/P Efficiency Across Diverse Supplier Base
- Microsoft: BRONZE award (tie) for — A/P and A/R Netting Nets Benefits in the Millions
- Woodstream: BRONZE award (tie) for — Supply-Chain Finance Is Smoothing out Seasonal Swings in Cash Flows
- Intel: Intel for the ‘Win-Win’
- Walmart: Walmart Builds a Working Capital Option to Support Small Suppliers
- And view our 2021 Working Capital Management: Partner Impact Awards on-demand webcast.
- Charter Hall: GOLD award for — Virtual Account Structure Streamlines Liquidity Management
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: SILVER award for — Liquidity Management Heads off the Beaten Path
- And view our 2021 Liquidity Management Awards on-demand webcast
- Microsoft: GOLD award for — Standardizing Customization for Global Financing Solutions
A final article will celebrate innovative initiatives in the category Risk Management. The finalists, in alphabetical order, are:
We also recently recognized Microsoft as our Alexander Hamilton Overall Excellence Award winner for 2021.
Congratulations to all our winners! And thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2021 winners among all the entries.
Finally, thank you very much to our 2021 program sponsors: ICD, C2FO, Kyriba, GTreasury, and FinLync.