Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 25th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
The first half of 2020 has been a year unlike any other, yet treasury organizations continue to find ways to innovate. In fact, the pressures that the Covid-19 crisis is exerting on corporate liquidity, debt covenants, the supply chain, and other areas of business and financial management are driving many treasury groups to explore solutions they might not have considered in a more typical business climate.
That is the story of the 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Treasury & Risk will present details about each winning project through a series of articles and webcasts throughout 2021. For now, though, we are pleased to announce the winners in each of our seven award categories. Note that winners in each category are listed alphabetically. Treasury & Risk will announce the “color” of award that each organization has won when presenting the awards in that category.
- Bandwidth Inc.
- BDP International
- Charter Hall Group
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- CUNA Mutual Group
Working Capital & Payments
- Woodstream Corporation
Working Capital: Partner Impact
Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2020 winners among all the entries.
Congratulations to all our winners!
And stay tuned to learn more about their innovative projects.
Treasury & Risk is in the process of presenting the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Presentations so far:
- GOLD: GoDaddy | “Treasury Transformed to Support Global Growth”
- SILVER: Brose Fahrzeugteile | “Driving a New View of Treasury”
- On-demand Webcast: “Transforming Treasury: Keys to Success”
- GOLD: Transamerica | “New Framework for Better Liquidity Risk Management”
- SILVER: Microsoft | “Optimizing Credit Facilities That Support Cash Sweeps Around the World”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Security and Business Continuity for SWIFT Connections”
- SILVER: Bristol Myers Squibb | “Hedging Risk and Optimizing Potential in a Large Pension Risk Transfer”
- BRONZE: Paychex | “Collaborative Risk Analysis Find Big Benefits in RPA”
Thank you very much to our sponsor—ION—whose support made this year’s awards program possible.