Alexander Hamilton Awards
For more than two decades, the Alexander Hamilton awards from Treasury & Risk have recognized companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Treasury & Risk has closed nominations for the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Thank you to all the companies that submitted entries! We will announce the finalists for our 2020 awards later this year.
Currently, Treasury & Risk is in the process of presenting the 2019 awards. So far, we have presented Alexander Hamilton Awards to projects in the following categories:
- GOLD: Hyundai Capital America | “Big Changes to Capital Structure Drive Corporate Competitiveness”
- SILVER: Mastercard | “When Radical Process Changes Pay Off”
- BRONZE: Microsoft | “A Revamped Infrastructure for Intercompany Payments”
- HONORABLE MENTION: NH Hotel Group | “Sharpening the Cash Flow Focus Across a Global Enterprise”
- On-demand Webcast: “Revolutionizing Legacy Treasury Processes”
- GOLD: Corning, Incorporated | “Incorporating China into a Global Cash Pool”
- SILVER: WW International | “Reducing Leverage by Leveraging Cash Forecasts”
- BRONZE: Uber Technologies | “How Treasury Can Support ‘Unprecedented’ Growth”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Custom-Built Software Streamlines Currency-Controls Compliance”
- SILVER: Amway | “Centralizing Payments Across 100 Markets Around the World”
- BRONZE: Bristol-Myers Squibb | “Improving Efficiency of Global Travel Sourcing”
- On-demand Webcast: “How to Leverage Payment Innovations and Efficiencies”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “What Treasury Should Do to Be Prepared”
- SILVER: U.S. Postal Service | “Shoring up Cybersecurity at One of the World’s Largest Retail Organizations”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Extending Visibility and Productivity for Extended Payment Terms”
- SILVER: Baird | “APIs Automate Booking of Payments that Defy Standardization”
- BRONZE: Stanley Black & Decker | “Retooling Processes to Improve Productivity and ROI”
- On-demand Webcast: “Successful Treasury Transformation and Innovation through Technology Excellence”
Before the end of the year, we will present awards in our remaining categories. Monitor the Treasury & Risk homepage for details.
Congratulations to all our winners! Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Craig Jeffery, Marie Hollein, and Prashant Patri—for making the tough choices and selecting these exceptional projects as our 2019 winners.
And thank you very much to our sponsors—Citi, ION, and GTreasury—whose support made this year’s awards program possible.