Alexander Hamilton Awards
For more than two decades, the Alexander Hamilton awards from Treasury & Risk have recognized companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
Treasury & Risk has begun presenting the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Our first category of awards for this year:
- GOLD: GoDaddy | “Treasury Transformed to Support Global Growth”
- SILVER: Brose Fahrzeugteile | “Driving a New View of Treasury”
- On-demand Webcast: “Transforming Treasury: Keys to Success”
Stay tuned, as Treasury & Risk will present awards in five additional categories throughout 2020. Also, our 2021 contest will open to submissions during summer 2020.
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2020 winners among all the entries.
And thank you very much to our sponsor—ION—whose support made this year’s awards program possible.
Treasury & Risk congratulates Corning Incorporated for winning the 2019 Alexander Hamilton Overall Excellence Award! Our conversation with Corning’s treasury leadership team highlights the ways in which the company has built a truly innovative treasury function.
Other 2019 Alexander Hamilton Awards:
- 2019 Treasury Transformation
- 2019 Liquidity Management
- 2019 Financial Risk Management
- 2019 Working Capital & Payments
- 2019 Operational Risk Management & Insurance
- 2019 Technology Excellence
- 2019 Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets