Alexander Hamilton Awards
Now in their 25th year, the Alexander Hamilton Awards from Treasury & Risk recognize companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
2020 was a year unlike any other, yet treasury organizations found many ways to innovate. In fact, the pressures that the Covid-19 crisis exerted on corporate liquidity, debt covenants, the supply chain, and other areas of business and financial management drove many treasury groups to explore solutions they might not have considered in a more typical business climate.
That is the story of the 2021 Alexander Hamilton Awards.
Throughout this year, Treasury & Risk will present details about award-winning projects via a series of articles and webcasts. The first Alexander Hamilton Awards webcast of 2021 will recognize winners in the Technology Excellence category:
- CUNA Mutual Group
This online event will take place on March 17, 2021, at 2pmET | 11amPT, and will confer 1.1 AFP recertification credits (CTP/CCM or FP&A) to all participants who attend the entire, hour-long live event. You won’t want to miss it! Register today.
Additional Treasury & Risk webcasts and articles over the course of 2021 will celebrate innovative initiatives in six additional categories. (Note that winners in each category, including Technology Excellence above, are listed alphabetically. Treasury & Risk will announce the “color” of award that each organization has won when presenting the awards in that category.) The winners are:
- Bandwidth Inc.
- BDP International
- Charter Hall Group
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Working Capital & Payments
- Woodstream Corporation
Working Capital: Partner Impact
Best Practices in Restricted/Emerging Markets
Thank you to our judges—Jean-Francois Heitz, Erik Smolders, Craig Jeffery, and Marie Hollein—for your work selecting our 2021 winners among all the entries, and to our 2021 program sponsors: ICD, C2FO, Kyriba, and GTreasury.
Congratulations to all our winners!
And stay tuned to learn more about their innovative projects.
Treasury & Risk is in the process of presenting the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards. Presentations so far:
- GOLD: GoDaddy | “Treasury Transformed to Support Global Growth”
- SILVER: Brose Fahrzeugteile | “Driving a New View of Treasury”
- On-demand Webcast: “Transforming Treasury: Keys to Success”
- GOLD: Transamerica | “New Framework for Better Liquidity Risk Management”
- SILVER: Microsoft | “Optimizing Credit Facilities That Support Cash Sweeps Around the World”
- GOLD: eBay | “Currency Risk Mitigation for Funds Awaiting Repatriation”
- SILVER: Paychex | “Taking Credit for a New Approach to Risk Management”
- BRONZE: Moody’s | “FX Risk Management That’s Fit for Purpose”
- GOLD: Microsoft | “Security and Business Continuity for SWIFT Connections”
- SILVER: Bristol Myers Squibb | “Hedging Risk and Optimizing Potential in a Large Pension Risk Transfer”
- BRONZE: Paychex | “Collaborative Risk Analysis Find Big Benefits in RPA”
- GOLD: eBay | “Winning the Battle Against Won Exposures”
Thank you very much to our 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards sponsor—ION—whose support made the awards program possible.