Alexander Hamilton Awards
For more than two decades, the Alexander Hamilton awards from Treasury & Risk have recognized companies taking big leaps forward in treasury, finance, and/or risk management through process innovations and technology implementations.
DEADLINE: AUGUST 30, 2019
If you are a corporate treasury, finance, and/or risk management professional who was involved in an innovative project that substantially improved the operations or strategic contribution of your function, enter the 2020 Alexander Hamilton Awards by completing the online submission form available here.
The submission form will ask for details on your project in these areas:
- Category entering (You will need to choose one from the list of seven project categories.)
- Challenges in your legacy environment (Why did your company decide to undertake this project?) max 500 words
- Your plan to solve these challenges (needs assessment, involvement of other departments, key goals of the initiative, project management approach) max 500 words
- The solution implemented through this project (What new processes did you implement? What technologies are you using, and how do systems work together? What are the “people” considerations in your project? Be sure to describe any characteristics of your project that are unusual, that make the project leading-edge, and/or give your company a competitive advantage.) max 800 words
- Benefits the project has achieved (quantified when possible) max 500 words
- 1 to 3 primary reasons why the project was successful max 100 words per reason
- Why the project deserves an Alexander Hamilton Award (What is innovative/unusual about it?) max 100 words
If you have any questions or would like a PDF of the online submission form, for purposes of streamlining the submission process, please contact Meg Waters, editor in chief of Treasury & Risk, at email@example.com or 720-895-3967. Good luck!